Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Finance: These are MY Confessions


Remember a few years ago when Usher had that song out called "My Confessions"? Well today is my confession day. Okay, here goes. I'm embarrassed and ashamed to admit this BUT,..........I HAVEN'T BALANCED MY CHECK BOOK IN 2 MONTHS! Okay, I'm exhaling. I feel better to have gotten that off of my chest. Now, I'm going off to balance my check book while I'm here at work. (no, I haven't overdrafted my account, I do look at my account everyday online, and it is my personal account, not my joint account that my husband and I pay bills from--he would have killed me by now if that was the case!) I am going to make sure I NEVER do this again!

Photo Courtesy of: www.freewebs.com/usherfansite

1 comments:

Dushaun Branch said...

Hey Mrs HM. I did read your reply! Thanks so much! I hope you also try to have a wonderful weekend away even thought it is work related. And way to go girl!! Revealing that you hadn't balanced your check book in over two months. I so believe that leading and living in truth will set you free in so many ways. Especially when dealing with finances, so many people live in a lie and that is why they end up in deep debt.
Have a great weekend.
P.S. I'm not sure if you saw Oprah today but try to catch it, A great episode with Suze O

Mi$$ Money