Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

I just realized that I have not posted in almost a month!!!! I am at work right now, so I am going to quickly fill you in on the details of my finances and my job in the new year. This month, I am tracking my spending---SERIOUSLY!!! I spend way too much money on stuff and I can't remember what all I bought. I am keeping all of my receipts in an envelope and starting today, I will post a list of things I spent money on. Hopefully, this will keep me in line and more conscious of things I sepnd money on that are not necessary. I already know that I have a few too many guilty pleasures---like my daily cup of coffee and ice cream from Baskin Robbins!

I was off of work from December 24---January 5. I am back and more refreshed than ever! I realize that I don't necessarily dislike my job, I just need to make regular use of my vacation days. I love the career I chose, I'm just not so sure about doing it in the nonprofit realm of things. I have heard that when you are working for a nonprofit agency, you don't get paid much, but there is satisfaction in the work that you do. I feel that way some days, but not often. I will stay prayerful on this and see what the new year holds.

Last, and certainly not least, I plan to change the way my blog looks. I don't do web design well, so I am going to let one of my friends or Mr. HM do that. Anyway, I will post a list of my spending thus far later this afternoon.

My Life, My Love, My Finance

Love ya,
Ms. HM

0 comments: